1. It is compulsory for all students to complete 75% attendance before every exam to make them eligible to sit for the examination. In case attendance is short, students will not be eligible for promotion/any academic award.
2. Adequate preparatory leave is given before each exam. It is mandatory for students to attend school till the last working day.
3. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than ten consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/ her name struck off the rolls; readmission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee provided the vacancy still exists.
4. All children are expected to attend school on the opening day after every vacation and must be present before closing for the vacations. Those absent because of sickness must present a medical certificate within 3 days of absence through fax, a representative or school website. Boarders will not be given permission to leave the school before vacations. Students returning late will be charged a fine of Rs.100/- for every day of absence from the Boarding House.
5. A child returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a fitness certificate from a doctor.
6. Students suffering from any one of the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
Chicken pox - Till complete falling of scabs.
Cholera - Till the child is completely well
Measles - Two weeks after the rash disappears. Mumps - Until the swelling has gone.
Whooping cough - Six weeks
Jaundice - Six weeks
7. Only those students will be put a on duty who represent the school while playing a tournament, a sport or participate in any other event. Any student, not representing the school, will have no such claim.